Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Thankful Series Link Up

From California To Kansas
Happy Saturday Blogging Friends! Who is excited for Thanksgiving!? I know I am :) I love Thanksgiving, like really love it. I love hanging around and catching up with friends and family, and eating YUMMY food. I LOVE to cook, so there is a little something extra in it for me.
Next week, I am hosting a link up with Mallory, Jen and Colby!
To join in the fun, share on your blog a favorite Thanksgiving recipe or tradition or what you are thankful for. Grab the button below, then come back to link up. You can post on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday!
I can't wait to read all of your posts! I will pick a few to share on my blog in an "after Thanksgiving post" :)

From California To Kansas


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! I found your blog through your guest post over at that's what she read. I saw that you are an Oregon native and had to stop by because that is where I live... Looking forward to reading about your life in Florida! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)