Thursday, November 29, 2012

{To Do List Machine}

This will likely be one of the most random posts I've written in a long time. I'm on a mission to be as productive today as I was yesterday (more on that in a second) :)
Luna is a snuggler. If she isn't snuggling next to me or if I am not available, she will track down a blanket and snuggle it. No joke, if I throw a blanket on the couch she will jump onto a lay down.
Bath and Body Works has their candles on sale for 2 for $20. I love their candles, so naturally I picked some up (I always buy when they are on sale, because I can't justify a $20 candle... even if it does smell like heaven and makes me really happy). I also found a $10 off a $30 purchase. So I will be making my way back to get 4 more candles today. That should last me until Christmas ;)
I've had a to do list going for about a week now. I add to it, but never actually take anything off of it. Last night I got through the majority of that thang! Including addressing almost all of our Christmas cards! Woo! So proud of myself. Down fall: I dreamt of insurance quotes and Christmas card envelopes. I hope to be that productive again today... it's possible. Maybe.
If you follow me on Twitter, you know that a few months ago we were debating on going back home to Oregon for Christmas or staying in Florida. Staying in Florida meant big Christmas gifts (with the money we saved from not buying plane tickets), relaxing through the holiday, a bigger Christmas tree (which I would justify because we would actually be enjoying it Christmas morning) and not having to leave Luna behind, AGAIN. That last picture is Luna at my friend's house, where she will stay while we are gone, watching the bigger dogs play outside. She's such a priss. (If you're new here: why yes, I am a crazy dog lady...) but we have decided to go back to Oregon. Actually, our families insisted. Regardless of not getting to do the above things, I am exstatic to spend the holiday with my fam. :) I just need to remember to not drink so much champagne, Ok, Grandma?! 
 
PS: Who wants to swap buttons with me?! Let me know :)



11 comments:

  1. I love when Bath and Body has those candles on sale! I just finished stocking up :) You'll have so much fun seeing your family for Christmas too. I'd love to swap buttons with you if you're interested! :) xo

    http://mylifeasawifetheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I'll add you to my sidebar now :)

      Delete
  2. I love the bed bathe and beyond candel deals. Might have to go grab some of those this weekend :)

    I'd love to swap with you! if you go to this link, all of my sponsor info is there http://danceanthak.blogspot.com/p/sponsor.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to swap buttons! :) Mine is on my site (http://www.shesabigstar.com) and I will grab yours right now... thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to swap, I have some openings for December. Just send me your button. I have one on my blog or I can create a certain size for you if you need. :)
    Kristal
    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I just added you to my side bar :) my button is also on my page!

      Delete
  5. I want to swappppppp!!!!! :)

    && lucky, I didnt even do Christmas cards because I was so stressed out!!

    && I agree staying in FL means MORE presents & BIGGER presents!!! sold me there..lol but than again Receiving gifts is my love language!!!

    Hope you got your to do list done!!

    Happy Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, just found your blog, fellow Floridian here. :) Luna is adorable! My dog is a cuddler, too. Bath and Body Works candles are amazing but, I'm like you - I look for the sales.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)