Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Love

Guys. You know that I am training for a half marathon. I have a goal to finish in two hours or less (my previous time was 2 hours 6 minutes). On Sunday I ran 8 miles. The most I've run since I trained for my last half marathon (1.5 years ago). After (not during) that run, my knee was starting to hurt. I've had this issue before and I was down for the count, for at least a month. Yesterday I paid $100 to participate in the half marathon on February 10. That's less than a month a way, people. And I've got many more miles to get in before then. I've had issues with my knee before and I know what I need to do to fix it, but I DO NOT have a month to do so! I am discouraged. I emailed my friend who is physical therapist, and basically said, "HELP ME" (like a whiny baby). Please, everyone, send good vibes my way :)  I'll be forever grateful.

Moving right along to something less whiny and more fun. The weekend!!! I did have plans to visit the beach, but apparently Florida has another plan for me.

Ummm, BRRR!

 photo photo11_zps9c5a8dfa.jpg
 
My wine friend is joining me in Florida on Sunday from Oregon, and I can't wait! Wine and shenanagins shall ensue :)
 
Are you doing anything fun this weekend!?
 
And lastly, here are some of my favorite links from the past week, enjoy :)
 
All of the Saw it. Pinned it. Did it! posts are definitely worth being linked here, but since I can't do that, I will just give you some (and you can go to Steph's blog or Katie's blog and check out the rest). This wreathcoffee is always a good idea, #amiright,  this awesome organization tip for necklaces and even bracelets and Sami's canvas (a look-a-like Kate Spade) is so stinkin' cute. I needzzz one. Like now.
 
Have an awesome weekend!
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. i hope your knee feels better! i trained for a marathon twice and the first time had some knee issues. it's stinks that running is so hard on your knees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Training for a half!? That's awesome. Go girl!


    I'm excited to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)