Friday, January 11, 2013

Have a Wonderful Weekend!

Happy Friday! What do ya'll have planned for the weekend? 

I have a couple things I'd like to check off my ever growing to-do list over the next two days, like complete an online training (that I am way too far behind on, oops), do a little cleaning (only a little, let's be honest) and get in an 8 miler for my half marathon training. Today I need to get in 7 miles and I am hoping that I don't feel like throwing up like I did last time I ran 7 miles. Apparently, I am a little more out of shape than I thought ;) 


Here are some of my favorite posts from the last week:


This post from Jenn, who describes real life problems of a mother of a 5-year-old.


No one likes dry poultry, from Mallory. AmIright?!


This post, where we all come to the realization that Mary Poppins is what? A lush. (Please comment below if you think Whit's mom should do a guest post on her blog :)


Nikki gives us some motivation to get our sweat on!


Happy Friday, and cheers to this annoying catchy song :)




PS: I am really sad that some of you are no-reply bloggers... fix that ish. Mmmmkay?








5 comments:

  1. Whit's mom totally needs to do a guest post. Marry Poppins sure does make a whole lot more sense to me now. Mind Blown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Whitney's mom nees to do a guest post!
    And I'm so glad I made your list!! Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the fact that you included my girl Rebecca Black. And I definitely agree that her mom needs to appear. I'm pretty sure she became a twitter/blogger celebrity overnight and I LOVE it.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca Black blasts through our office every Friday. As annoying as it is, I have really grown to love that song, haha. Maybe I just love the fact that I hear it on Friday.

    I was just telling my boyfriend last night how I wish I was a runner. I don't think I'll ever be, unfortunately. I can't even run a lap without stopping and gasping and I'm not exaggerating. It's sad really. I would so love to be able to run a few miles. Everyone always says how it improves their lifestyle and I want that. Any pointers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every Friday I have such good intentions, but rarely get everything done. Hope you were more productive than me!

    Just stumbled on your blog from Tooth N' Nails and so glad I did! Can't wait to read more. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)