Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Random Wednesday: Favorite Mascara

Happy Hump Day! Today, I am linking up with Shanna for random Wednesday. Mostly because I needed an excuse to blog about the most random thing ever, if I am being honest. I guess it's not actually THAT random, I think you will enjoy it, but it was a random thought in my head this morning, so I am just going with it...

I've never been super into makeup. Sure, I wear makeup, but usually just the basics (unless it's a special occasion). I've never been good at it and honestly, it intimidates me a little. A few months ago I was super into watching beauty gurus on YouTube tell me what products they loved and didn't love and also show me how to do things like, a smokey eye. I was inspired to try new products, new makeup, lotions, lipsticks, perfumes etc. That's where this baby came in:

Photobucket
 
 
 
That little tube changed my outlook on mascara, Maybelline The Falsies. It was amazing. My lashes were full and voluminous. There were no clumps. And the shape of the wand makes application easy.
 
Fast forward to when this tube runs out... I started using another masacara--GASP! (which will remain nameless) because I had it and wanted to use it up. It was ok, I guess. I got to the point where I didn't realize what I was missing. Until this morning. I opened a new tube of the above mascara and realized what I had been missing. I just can't stop obsessing over my lashes today. Before and after pictures would exist if I would have known what I was missing ;) Go get yo-self some! Then tell me how much you love it!
 
So, there you have it folks, the morning I realized I neglected my eye lashes.
 



9 comments:

  1. I love this mascara! I was using BUXOM and it was $18 a tube. I love this just as much and it's less then half that:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try this! I'm constantly looking for a better mascara, my eye lashes are so short.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this kind too! Just bought it a couple weeks ago and I have noticed that my lashes look longer by using it :)

    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there - new follower form the linkup! Love your blog & can't wait to read more! Hope you have a great day :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Plush Mascara, so I definitely need to check this out!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love finding cheap loves!!!! I swear by Cover Girl 24 HR Last Blast, but may just have to give this one a whirl. Thanks a million for linking up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love this mascara! New follower to your page!
    redsundress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the falsies as long as it's not waterproof. For me, the waterproof seems to clump terribly.

    My current mascara obsession is CG's Clump crusher.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never tried this, but I'm intrigued! Do you know if it's water resistant, too?

    I'm right there with you when it comes to make-up. I pretty much wear the basics but I don't know how to do anything too fancy with it or anything like that.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)