Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend in Review

Well, hello! Do you ever feel like the weekend is just too short? Especially since today is a holiday, yes? Why I am going to work? Who else has to work today?
In the words of Snooki, "waaaahhh!"
I am linking up with Sami and Leeann for weekend update!
1. Spent most of Saturday reading some Emily Giffin. I love her books--I've never read one I didn't love. They are fun, easy reads! 2-5. Luna and I went to a girls night. We drank wine, played board games and gossiped for hours. It was a blast, I love my friends :) We also made french toast and bacon Sunday morning. 6. Luna spent all of Sunday afternoon sleeping. Apparently, sleepovers really take a lot of energy! I mean, really Luna? What a lazy dog! 

I also attended a hot yoga class. I had to nervous pee all the way there. I was so scared. I thought the heat would bother me more than it did. I actually really enjoyed it. My muscles were more relaxed in the heat so it was easier to hold poses. 
Have you tried hot yoga? What did you think?
On a running note, I didn't get in any running this weekend because my knee is still bothering me. Ugh. 

I watched the Casey Anthony movie on Lifetime. Did anyone else catch it? Criminal trials always fascinate me. They also leave me feeling really sad (but I just can't help but watch!). Did you watch it? What do you think?

How was your weekend!? If you're visiting from the link up, let me know if the comments!



10 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link-up! Your weekend sounds like a perfect mix of fun and relaxing. Imaginiff is one of my favorite games!! Not many people have heard of it. :) New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to work today too... such a bummer!

    I've never even tried yoga but I'd really like to... don't even know where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! I watched some Casey Anthony stuff this weekend, too. But it was more of a documentary with that famous doctor. (Doctor G?) I can't remember her name. Girls nights are always fun! Love the teeth of that little black dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm working today too... what a bummer! loving your blog :)

    -Emma
    chasingtexas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the linkup! Looks like you had a good weekend. I love Emily Giffin books too! Which one is your favorite? I think mine are Something Borrowed and Something Blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am working today as well!! No fun!!! :(

    i watched the Casey Anthony Trail on Lifetime as well!! I am still amazed she got away with murder. Clearly the evidence is there and there were so many questions I still have.. One BIG one is, if you truly felt that you dad molested you as a child than why in the world would you trust him around your daughter & If she truly drowned in the pool why didnt you call 911 right there that day and not wait 31 days.. WHAT MOTHER WAITS 31 DAYS TO REPORT HER CHILD MISSING??

    Happy Monday Darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute doggies!

    I haven't watched the Casey Anthony movie...I'm still quite disgusted by the trial's results.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting to try hot yoga but I'm worried about the heat too. New follower, can't wait to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dog with the under bite is so cute!! I heard hot yoga is the ish. I have a studio near me and it's called Bikram yoga and the room is like 120 degrees or something like that. It's supposed to give you great results!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is that Imagine If? If so, I love that game, hilarious!

    I so want to try hot yoga, it sounds like a whole new experience.

    Here's hoping the knee heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)