Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Crazy Times Ahead

As I wrote that title I remembered when I was younger, whenever my Dad would see the sign, "STOP AHEAD" he would literally grab my head to stop it from what it was doing! Haha :) Love that guy.
Life has been getting crazier and crazier. At this rate my head may as well have spun off into outter space ;)
My Mother and Father in law fly in tonight from Montana--I'm so excited to see them! But it has required me to take care of other things around the house. #nofun
In the last week, our TV has bit the dust and our internet stopped working (and the wireless modem company required us to pay in order to help us). But don't worry, I figured it out all by myself and we are back and running in the internet department (I know everyone was worried). Has anyone else had their wireless modem decide to restart and go back to its original settings? So weird.
Anyways, I just wanted to pop in and say hello!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

I will leave you with Luna, who is likely snuggled in sleeping while I am taking care of business! :)



5 comments:

  1. LOL at that "stop ahead" story.

    Good luck with the in-laws visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having internet issues ALL morning. It's amazing how I cannot even function when it's down. Scary how dependent we've all become! :)

    Have fun with the in-laws!

    Jill
    Classy with a Kick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with your in-laws!
    and seriously you get some major props for fixing the modem all by your self! Somedays the only reason I keep my boy around is because he is a compter wizard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luna looks like my sisters dog! I'll have to send you a pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Montana is so beautiful! Have a great time with your parents!

    http://carlkatie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)