Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Scenes from Key West

We're back from Key West! We were actually back late Monday night, but I spent yesterday trying to remember how to be sober normal. I was in bed before 9pm last night and am feeling 100% better this morning. More like a real person.

Key West was SO. MUCH. FUN. We ate, drank, shopped and walked our hearts out. There are entertainers everywhere so there was never a dull moment. We also went on a sunset cruise and rented scooters! The scooters are highly recommended if you visit Key West. We rented them on our last full day there, and we were kicking ourselves that we didn't rent them for the entire time. S

ide note, I attempted to drive the scooter myself (my husband refused to get on with me for some reason), and I blew out a flip flop. #oops. I did however get some really cute ones as replacements so I am not even mad.
Fat Tuesday's was the first stop for some cold drinks, also known as SuperMans.

This is my pool boy
I didn't want to wait in the ridiculous line to get my picture taken so this is the best picture I got :)
 We invited to pool boy out to dinner with us ;)
 And then to our sunset cruise ;)
Scooter time!

Well, now it's time to go be a working adult. I have some pounds to shed and hydration to attend too. Also, the suitcase that is still sitting on my living room floor (almost completely full)... I should probably do something about that.

Have a wonderful day :)

11 comments:

  1. You look like you had a blast! I am so happy. Key West is one of my favorite places to visit. Plus it's not that far from home for me! Great pics hun ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like yall had a GREAT TIME!
    I love that purple shirt! So CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a blast! I MUST vacation there sometime! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, looks like WAY too much fun! Drinks looking tasty, the sunshine... AH! I'm dying for my vacation to get here ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been dying to go to Key West for like, ever. We were planning to go this year for our 2 year anniversary but I got knocked up so that'll have to wait. I refuse to leave baby girl when she's only a month old! Maybe over the winter though:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are too cute! I love Key West :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a blast! I've wanted to head to Key West for a looong time.
    Hope you recover from travelcoma very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. John wants to take a trip to Key West like yesterday. Looks like so much fun! Maybe we'll go later this year. Did you drive?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks amazing. So jealous! We are thinking about going down there sometime this year so I will definitely have to get in touch you with for recommendations. I know NOTHING about the area! :)

    Jill
    Classy with a Kick

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)