Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend in Review

Happy Monday, Loves!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Did you watch the Super Bowl last night? What did you think of Beyonce's performance? I liked it, it wasn't horrible. But I've seen better half time shows...did anyone else think it was shorter than usual? And it also seemed like she rushed her fellow Destiny's Child singers off the stage, no? Was it just me? Ok.
Moving right along to my weekend!
Saturday we celebrated a very sweet little man's 1st birthday.
Where we all wore stripes...
And my hubby wore a dino tail...
 (LOL)
On Sunday I was sure to get in some good exercise so that I could justify stuffing my face later that night! We celebrated the Super Bowl with a lot of food and this sweet face:
 
The boys made a game to place bets. I don't really know how it works to be honest, but the hubs won $10! And I took it and put it in my wallet... :)

And we also ate some delish food!!
 
How was your weekend!?
 
 Linking up with Sami and Leeann :)



9 comments:

  1. I think Beyonce's performance was very classy compared to the middle finger we received last year. I liked it and was super excited to see DC back together. I do wish it would have lasted longer, and I thought for sure JayZ or Justin Timberlake or someone else was going to appear as well. I was a little disappointed about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day! I love those strawberries - so cute! :)

    Jill
    Classy with a Kick

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far this is 2 of 2 weekend update posts that have made me hungry...yours w/the chocolate covered strawberries :) Looks like you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That food looks so good! And how awesome is that hubs for wearing a dino tail?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those strawberries are so adorable! And I'm sure they were delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally felt that Beyonce rushed her girls off the stage.. It was weird! I thought it was short too, meh. Girlfriend I am over here trying to work on my diet and you are posting all this FOOD! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like such a fun weekend!! i'm pretty sure i'm the only person that didn't watch the super bowl. haha.

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechicblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you all show up in stripes intentionally, or just a coincidence? I can't say I am into American football, even when I lived in Dallas, home of America's team, or so someone told me lol, I never used to watch it. After soccer the football just seems so slow with to many stoppages. I do like to catch the half time show though, but I wasn't well this last few days, and as it was on in the early hours of the morning UK time, I turned on just as Beyonce finished, bad timing or what?
    All the food at the party looked delicious, especially my all time favourite thing, chocolate covered strawberries, you have me craving them now :)

    I am following you now on GFC, would love if you had time to check out my blog too, I have only been doing it for a month.
    Angela x
    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, what great photos! I found your blog through the Tiffany & Co. giveaway and I am so glad I did, I love it and I am now following you! Happy almost Friday!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)