Monday, March 11, 2013

Can I get a Re-Do?

Happy Monday, Friends! Anyone else want to go back in time and re-do Sunday? I had a lot more things on my to-do list than I got done :-/ And this whole daylight savings time thing... yeah, it didn't help my cause. 

My weekend was still good, regardless :) I am making progress in my job search for Los Angeles! Are any of you looking for jobs? Krystal has been sharing her experiences and lessons that she has learned during her career search! Good stuff. I attempted to get go on a run, but that didn't happen. #oops.



Friday night we played dress up with Luna. She was Redneck Luna on this particular night. She seriously laid there with the hat on for a really long time until I took it off of her. She wouldn't move. LOL 

On Saturday we headed to our weekly "Sunday Dinner." Except, this week it was on Saturday because our friends had plans on Sunday. We played Imagine Iff, best game ever! And had some amazing rissotto and short ribs. Seriously, my mouth is watering just thinking about the entire meal...

This morning, after Jonathan left for work. Luna came up onto the bed with me. When I rolled over, she was laying on the other side of the bed, resting her head on the pillow. Hahah! It was a great way to start a Monday--with puppy snuggles :)

Have a great day!!!!




11 comments:

  1. Loving Redneck Luna..I wish my dogs would do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's so neat that you do a "Sunday dinner" with friends. I'm always somewhat envious of people that have rituals like that! We don't live remotely near ANY of our friends. And your dog is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dog photo is hysterical! And I want a Sunday re-do too! Good luck with the job hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing is better then puppy snuggles! Love them!

    Daylight savings messed me up yesterday too! Totally threw me off!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got like zilch done on my weekend list but had a great weekend, so there ya go. That first pic of your dog is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Risotto and short ribs sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My puppy only snuggles with me when it's time to get out of bed. Haha. I'll take puppy snuggles any day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am officially in love with Luna! When we have our "blate" after you move out here, you have to bring her! :)

    Jill
    Classy with a Kick

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love puppy snuggles! Actually, that's the reason I'm late getting out of the bed every morning...
    Good luck on the job hunt!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)