Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Favorites

Helloooo, Friday! It's been a crazy week around here! But let's be honest, when is it not? I am a woman on the move. I can't help it.

I am looking forward to a weekend full of sleeping in, laying on the couch, napping and catching up on my DVR from the last few weeks.

It's not my proudest moment to tell you that I am currently obsessed with Big Rich Atlanta. Please tell me I am not alone... Anyone? Anyone? Damn.

Something I am not obsessed with? American Idol. Ewww. That show went down the drain with Nicki Minaj's hair extensions.

I haven't had a lot of time this week to read all of your blogs (I'm sorry) :( so I don't have too many Friday Favorites. But the ones I do have are amaze. Promise.

This "Saw it, Pinned it, Did it" post, how to frame a mirror. So cute and simple.

This touching post is beyong amazing. Every girl should read it, single or not.

Do you guys know Meagan? You should! Her and her kids are too cute. You will spend hours looking at every post.

Last but NOT least, this was my favorite lunch prep idea from Katie at Keep Calm & Carry On, she's brilliant. Mason jar salads.





5 comments:

  1. i loved mason jar salads too! Happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Big Rich Atlanta. TRAIN WRECK. (but i kinda love it)
    I also love me a mason jar salad!!

    Happpy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dog is PRECIOUS! And I'm addicted to Big Rich Atlanta! Still hiding the addiction from my husband..I'm so ashamed! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, Big Rich Atlanta is so far into crazytown..........and I love it. Hahaha! I don't get to watch it much because I refuse to DVR it I don't know if I can tolerate the hubbys mocking on one more show that I record ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww this is adorable!!!


    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)