Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter Weekend!

Happy Friiiiiiday!
It's also Easter weekend. I don't have a lot planned--being far from family makes an Easter brunch or dinner a little hard :) I'm going to make the most of it though... we're going to make our own Easter brunch--which will probably just include pancakes, eggs and bacon. I know, real exciting. But we may just sit at the table and eat it. That's what we do for fancy dinners... :)
I recently downloaded the Nordstrom app for the iPad (I also downloaded the Forever21 app, too, but wasn't impressed, not that easy to use! And always returns to the first page when you leave the thumbnail view #annoying). And almost immediately after doing so my credit card was crying huge tears. It probably wasn't the best idea but it is so easy to use that I just couldn't stop. If you download it, don't say I didn't warn you :)
Here are some of the latest things I can't wait to add to my closet!
 
This is too perfect for Spring in Florida and Summer in Cali :) 

You can seriously never have too many scarves. And this is just gorg.
Love this for a casual or even a more fancy day!
 
You can also purchase these items here, here and here! Or maybe you will just download the app and look for yourself! But don't say I didn't warn you :)
 
What are you doing for Easter weekend?
 
Have a great weekend! 
 
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. easter brunch sounds like tons of fun! and this app looks awesome, if only I had an ipad haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the scarve some kind of bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downloaded the Forever 21 app too and like you, I deleted it. Not easy to use at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter!
    Same here - we will probably just stay home. Maybe eat at the table, but it's currently covered in stuff that we don't want the puppy to get ahold of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Easter brunch sounds perfect! I agree bout the F21 app. I ended up deleting it after 2 days... Loving that maxi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost got that same dress the other day! It's so cute, huh?? Happy Easter!

    Jill
    Classy with a Kick

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress!

    Easter weekend should be pretty quiet for us - hooray!

    (visiting via Wifesticated)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love brunch, especially since I'm not a big breakfast food fan. We're having brunch this weekend at church for Easter and I can't wait to try out some new recipes I found on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)