Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Favorite Spring Things: Link Up!

Hello sunshine, hello flowers, hello Spring! It is time to put those winter coats into the back of the closet and pull out those shorts (for my non-Florida bloggers). Now that Spring has sprung we need to wipe off the cobwebs from winter and what better way is there than by sharing your favorite things about Spring in this one-day linkup!
MasonJar
Meet Your Hosts (brought together by a Blog Billion Networking Group):
Nichole @ Casa de Crews
Amanda @ A Beautiful Mess
Megan @ Megan Card

Spring is one of my favorite seasons! We kind of get Spring year-round in Florida, so I find myself wearing dresses and flip flops often. But I grew up in Oregon, and sometimes it just doesn't feel right wearing bright flowery patterns in January (and my scarves and boots feel left out, and honestly, I miss them).  But once Spring rolls around, it is in my Oregonian blood to bust out my Spring style. Bright colors. That's what changes in my warbdrobe.
I am mostly really loving the bright/neon yellow.  I believe this season they are calling in bananas.
Here is what I am loving for Spring this year!



(How appropriate is this. Love!) :)

How GORG!?
Images: via, via, via, via
 
Grab the button and come link-up your favorite things about spring!
Mrs. Monologues


8 comments:

  1. Love that maxi and those sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to wear all of my spring things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the yellow!! Anytime I wear yellow, I always think it's spring time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that color is awesome! love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one short that color but I could definitely use more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, my coats definitely feel left out now that I live in Florida. I love that we get to wear the warm weather clothes almost whenever. I'm loving that sunshine shirt. My favorite color for this season is definitely Mint!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely loving all of this yellow! Wanting that dress!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to put together a list of this...I am dying for Spring to come.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)