Friday, March 8, 2013

Revolt {Fitness Friday}

Happy Friday, Ladies! Today I want to talk about fitness (we could call this Fitness Friday, how original, I know ;). You all know that I stay fit by running. I rarely do anything else, like a squat or push up. Those are things I never want to do after running for an hour. I'm lucky if I get in a good stretch. I also don't really understand the thought behind it. Like... how many push ups should I do? How many squats? And should there be weights invovled (how heavy)? Do you see my dilemna? I am sure that a lot of you feel the same way! There's too many factors and it gets confusing.

I'm here with a solution, have no fear! I was recently asked to be a Revolt Now Fitness Blogger. What this means is that I have access to their site for workouts and meal plans, I do the things that Nicole Huntsman (Revolt Now Fitness creator) says to do and I GET IN SHAPE (and I only take .35 of my day to do it!).

Nicole is a mom who gained a significant amount of weight from different pregnancies. She discovered a way to lose all of the weight--and now she's sharing her secrets with all of us. Her bod is amaze. Go check it out!

You can do this, too! It only costs $9.99 a month and you will have access to daily workout videos and weekly meal plans. The food is awesome--you get to have steak for dinner! (or lunch) 'nuff said. Nicole creates a video on how to prepare your meals for the entire week in one hour! .35 of my day, indeed! :) You also get a cheat day to eat whatever you want.

But the workout videos are even better. They last for about 20 minutes and you get in some real BURN. I'm feeling stronger just after one week!

Everything can be done in your living room with a pair of weights and a yoga mat. You can sign up here if you're interested or you can check back with me, see my progress and decide later. I'll post weekly about my journey (Fitness Friday!) and how the program is going and give you all the information you need to see if Revolt Now Fitness is going to be good fit for you! We're all busy, but we can ALL find 20 minutes a day to feel some burn and release some endorphins.





1 comment:

  1. So I have an opportunity to be a Revolt Fitness Blogger too. What are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)