Friday, April 19, 2013

If My Closet Could Give Birth

Summer is quickly approaching... well, it's already Summer in Florida (I guess it's always Summer here?!), but I am still in denial of that (seeing as how today I am wearing a long sleeve Piko top, jeans and flats today). I wish we could get some seasons around here, but since that is clearly not possible, I will live with it, I guess. :)

Pinterest is exploding with perfect Summer outfits and I can't get enough of all of the
(p)inspiration. Bright colors, flowy dresses... I die. If you see me this Summer, I will likely be copying one of these (p)inspirations with things I already have in my closet!

I will let the pictures do all of the talking (each picture is linked to the source).

I could probably keep going with all of the gorgeous (p)inspirations I have found--but these are definitely my faves!
 
What are your favorite Summer styles? What are you most looking forward to for the Summer? (I'm super excited for our move to LA!)


11 comments:

  1. I love the mint pants, I just bought a coral pair like that : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm yes this...Im dying for mint pants

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try the mint pants..I am to scared!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that striped dress with the jean jacket - so cute! Bring me summer immediately please :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of those and pretty sure I have them all pinned. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first maxi and the last skirt!! I mean perfection, really?!?!? Can't wait to click on the pic for the source. I need that maxi!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amanda! These are all wonderful outfits! I love how classic and trendy they look at the same time!
    My favourite outfit is the one at the top but I wouldn't hesitate to put on all these different looks!

    Thanks for stopping by and your comps! I'm now following your blog. I hope you will follow me too!
    Cheers! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, I love the first maxi dress..if I only had long legs...

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want all of it. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of these! Especially the Maxi dress! I'm so happy Spring is finally here!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)