Wednesday, April 24, 2013

This Guy

There are approximately 500 billion things going on, but I wanted to stop in and say hello!

I know I have mentioned before that the hubs and I share a birthday. Every year it's a struggle as to what we want to do. I always want to celebrate with flowers and chocolates and a nice dinner--maybe even a weekend trip. He, on the other hand, wants to stay at home and just relax (and to be showered with gifts but I don't think he would admit that).

Yesterday, he suddenly decided that he would celebrate his birthday on our half birthday, which happens to be tomorrow. Although I am very suspicious that he is plotting something, we will just go with it--he will likely forget that we celebrated on April 25 anyways.

Happy "Birthday", Babe :)

{this was during our Key West trip, sunset cruise, they let him drive the boat, haha!}
 


6 comments:

  1. Aw, that's cool that y'all share a birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Sounds like he has some tricks up his sleeve! How cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam's birthday is Christmas so we celebrate his half-birthday! I think half=birthdays are great fun. (Just remind him that you already celebrated later this year....) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute that you have the same birthday! It was meant to be ;) I hope you both have happy half birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if he is planning something after all. Let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you two have the same birthday!??! crazy! have so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)