Friday, May 3, 2013

On Being Uncomfortable

Today we're talking about things that make me uncomfortable. There are quite a few things that make me uncomfortable, naturally. No one likes to walk into a room of strangers and have to talk about ourselves. No one wants to address a serious issue, face to face and hash out any mis understandings, details, etc. Or maybe that's just me. Everyone has things that make them uncomfortable, we're only human. But today I want to talk about the top thing that make me want to shrivel into a puddle of nothing and wait for the scene to end. We all have 'em. Yes?

The number on thing that makes me uncomfortable, not knowing where I am going, in a city I do not know. Even with a GPS, I am a mess. I need to know where I am turning miles before I get there because I need to be in the correct lane because if someone doesn't let me into said lane, game over. And if we are low on gas? We need to stop and fill up. And we need to stop NOW.  I will leave this at that, before you all think I am crazy. You can imagine I am going to be a pleasant person in Los Angeles. :)

What makes YOU uncomfortable?





4 comments:

  1. I wasn't always like this but I hate sitting alone! At the movies, out to eat etc please don't leave me alone because as soon as I'm alone people will think oh poor girl is here alone! LOL Crazy I know since I used to do a lot by myself when I lived away for school! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the most uncomfortable trying to find my way around a new place! It royally sucks. I hope you have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl you are going to have some fun in LA! haha
    My husband is the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same way. Sometimes I even ask my husband to drive me to places (such as a job interview) once or twice, just so I can see what lanes to be in or what places to turn at.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)