Saturday, May 4, 2013

Promise Yourself

I'm back for day 4 of the Blog Every Day in May challenge. Today, the challenge is to share a quote you love and explain why.

I racked my brain for my favorite quote and I came up with so many that I truly love. There are so many quotes I text or say to friends who are going through hard times as encouraging words (everything happens for a reason, distance makes the heart grow fonder). Or that people send me when I am encountering obstacles. Then I thought, when I am going through a hard time, what quote do I turn to, to help me get through it? To encourage me? And that's when I knew what quote to share (sorry, I've shared this quote with ya'll before, it's just too perfect).

Why I love it: It's beautiful! It so simply reminds us that the bigger picture is much more important than small things that bring us down. And that we should focus on ourselves and doing what makes us happy. I read this quote often!

What is your favorite quote?



3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful quote! I can see why it's your favorite! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost forgot about that quote... That is just what i needed today. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)