Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What Makes you Over-The-Moon Happy?

I guess you could say that I completely failed the Blog Everyday in May Challenge. No, no guessing. I failed.

I left for LA for a few days last Monday and I didn't have one chance to sleep, let alone write a blog post (note to self, schedule those out). My trip to LA was a whirlwind. I was up for 24 hours at one point. I was definitely asleep before my head hit the pillow (but after I was done driving, of course). I arrived back in Tampa Thursday after taking the red eye and as soon as I got home, I opened my laptop to start working (on my real job). Then I went to bed at 5pm. Fast forward to today and I finally feel normal again.

Let's just jump right back onto the blog everyday in May bandwagon, shall we?

Day 14: 10 things that make you really happy! I love this one.

1. Hands down the number on thing that makes me happy, this guy:
 2. This face
3. Morning (and afternoon) coffee
4. Beautiful scenery, more specifically, a Florida sunset. 
5. My beautiful, life long, loyal friends. I love them :)
6. My family, my whole entire family. My grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins. They are my rock. Especially my parents. There are no amount of words for the gratitude I have for them. I don't know where I would be without those two!
7. Running (any workout really). I did this workout this morning from Runner's World--it's supposed to strengthen all of the core muscles you use for running to prevent injury and since lately, I haven't been able to run more than three miles without something hurting, mostly my IT band, I figure I will give it a shot (it was HARD! Like real hard).
8. Weekends! (This is an obvious one)
9. A clean house! Awww, there's nothing better than a spotless house :) It's the actual cleaning that doesn't make me happy.
10. Oregon. One day I will end up back in Oregon. It is where my heart is. I miss it.
 


10 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic list!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this list! Your doggy is the cutest! I love florida sunsets & running & When you mix them both?! The best! Have a great week hun ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love coffee, scenery, and doggie faces! I can't run but hopefully I'll get there after walking enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Florida sunset is gorgeous!
    I'm one of those weird people... I actually don't mind the cleaning part one bit. I enjoy it a little.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest puppy ever!! I want a puppy, but husband says no. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, you're back! Did you go house hunting? I agree with everything on this list:) Specifically coffee, clean houses and going home again...someday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *sigh* There is no sunset like a Florida sunset. I've got to get back down there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been busy!

    Ohhhh number 9, completely agree.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)