Wednesday, July 17, 2013

One Year

Last weekend we celebrated our one year anniversary! Am I the only one in complete shock that it has been a year already? I mean, really? Why does it seem like time is speeding up at an accelerated pace? Can someone please answer that!? (You can see our wedding pics here and here).

Things had been (and still are) crazy with our move. It takes quite a few months to get a grip on a brand new area, or state for that matter. I am still trying to find the best route home from work, the best grocery stores, etc. With LA traffic, I haven't been getting home until 6ish and have been trying to be in bed by 10 at the latest (I'm up by 5:15am)--I feel like I have no time to relax (or even run, which is really really sad and depressing). But all of that comes with getting my barrings around this place and creating a new schedule--it all comes with time! Anyways, we didn't have much time to plan anything. I thought it would be a good idea to go wine tasting in Malibu (you know, because the Real Housewives of Orange County did it, that's why!). But the hubs wanted to go to a nice dinner--something we don't often do. So, instead, we headed to Beverly Hills and had some pretty amazing seafood risotto. OMG. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Yummm. We also shared an amazing bottle of wine that was a gift from a friend. It was a perfect evening.

Love you, babe!



9 comments:

  1. That seafood risotto is making me drool! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I hope the rest of your anniversaries are filled with as much love, happiness and cute necklaces as this one is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, girl! Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! You guys are a darling couple! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Pictures, That necklace and blue dress is adorable.Happy belated 1 year:)

    Al
    Ashworth 2048

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)