Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Fall To Do List

I think we can all agree that Fall is really the best time of the year. For one, we leave the hot summer months behind us, put away our flip flops and dust off the sweaters and boots. And don't get me started on the PSLs and changing leaves. I die.

Every year as Fall approaches, I make mental notes of things I must do before winter hits (I live in Southern California, so winter doesn't necessarily "hit", but for the purpose of this post, let's pretend).  

{via}

Let's talk about something that we all must experience during this time of year.

1. The pumpkin patch. Yes. The pumpkin patch. You must go to the pumpkin patch, pick a pumpkin and ride on some hay. Honestly, this is much more fun with a little one, so take one if you can :)
2. Eat as much Pumpkin as you possibly can. This includes pumpkin pie, PSL, pumpkin bread and pumpkin pancakes. There are paleo recipes for these, so no excuses! Do it.
 
This reminds me, I think I have mastered the homemade pumpkin spice latte (with no espresso machine). Stay tuned for the deets on that! Get excited.
 
 
 
3. Attend at least one college football game. And if you can't attend, find a way. No, just kidding. If you can't attend then grab your boots and matching scarves (team colors, obviously) and join your fellow fans at the local bar. I won't be mad if you cheer only for the Ducks.
 
 
4. Lastly, enjoy the scenery and weather. Winter (and Christmas!) is right around the corner ;)
 
"A life without love is like a year without Fall."
 
 
What is your favorite Fall activity?
 
PS: Have all of you SoCal bloggers saved the date for our first Blate!? Jill and I have had such an amazing turn out so far, in terms of sign ups. We can't wait to meet ALL of you! Get more details on the SoCal Sistas blog! Or email me: amanda.rice12 (at) gmail.com.
 


 

 


2 comments:

  1. I love pumpkin patches. They are the best! And anything pumpkin spice is up my alley!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are winners in my book. :) Pumpkins, football, and PSLs. Who doesn't love this season?

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)