Thursday, December 5, 2013

Cozy Fall Day Outfit

Happy Thursday, Friends! It's almost Friday! Which makes me happier than a bird with a french fry. I need a weekend. Like really, NEED. But when do I not? 
Moving on. 
ModCloth reached out to me and asked if I would like to be apart of a challenge. I am a pretty competitive person, so I instantly said yes. That's not true--I actually asked a few questions and then accepted their offer. It was quite appealing and sounded like fun. Basically, they send you an image of an item on their site and you style it via Polyvore. They choose one collage a day to feature on their Polyvore site. And that's how you wine, I mean win :) But seriously, I wish wine was the prize. 
I am a big fan of ModCloth. Whenever I need a specific dress color or style, I always start there. The selection is great and has really expanded in the last 5 or so years.
The prize for this challenge is bragging rights. And I like to brag and I like clothes, so let's do this. 
ModCloth sent me the Steve Madden Winterberry Tart Coat in Burgundy to style.
Therefore, I give you The Coziest Fall Day outfit! It's perfect for Fall and can be worn to work, happy hour, date night or a shopping day with the girls! Super versatile :)
{shirt, headband, purse, watch similar, scarf similarboots (on sale!), pants, jacket}



5 comments:

  1. Perfect! I would totally wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Modlcloth, they are dangerous, no? Loving the red coat, I have been looking for bright coats to stand out among all the SNOW here:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that skirt! and that top! so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm currently in the search for sites or blogs. I really liked your site, would like to exchange links. I can add you to my blog for a list of links so that my visitors can see your site as well, in return I ask my web links

    any questions only contact me

    greetings, I am waiting for your answer.

    karivelezs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)