Thursday, March 13, 2014

Mean Girls

Mean Girls is by far one of my favorite movies. I've never met anyone who didn't love to repeat the one-liners, over and over and over. Most parts of the movie I can recite off the top of my head. I have been known to record it to my DVR and watch it over and over once. 

There are so many good one liners, it's only appropriate that we dedicate an entire post to them, amiright?!


Here are my top 5:



The story of my life:

But what is it really?

Man...I wish I had big hair :-/ And lots of juicy secrets... :)

A staple in my vocabulary

Obviously. 
{images via Glamour}
What is your all-time favorite movie quote?


3 comments:

  1. from Mean Girls... you go glenn coco, and non for gretchen weiners.

    but from any other movie, I'd have to go with every line in Step Brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I'm with Kailyn, my most quoted is Step Brothers. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, mean girls often works its way into my vocabulary as well. i love "she doesn't even go here!"

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)