Monday, March 31, 2014

The Best Weekend

Happy Monday! This weekend was quite fantastic. We spent the weekend in Coronado with my sister-in-law and her two kids. We got a room at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort and Spa. The place is gorgeous. As you can see from the pictures on their website. There are plenty of activities for adults and kids, with three pools, a hot tub, boat rentals and a full service spa (where I did receive my first prenatal massage--will definitely be making this a habit throughout this entire pregnancy). 

The resort is also very dog friendly. Luna got to join us on the patio for dinner and also went on her first boat ride! She was really scared to get on the boat at first, but adjusted very quickly and loved having the wind in her hair! Yes, my dog is 99% human, 1% dog. Luna was also brought her own Loews dog bowls and treats! 

I was the Captain during our boat ride. I insisted everyone refer to me as that, Captain. None of them went for it. Not surprisingly. ;)

There is so much to do at the resort that you don't need to leave to keep every member of the family entertained.

We loved the resort and will definitely go back! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)