Friday, March 21, 2014

The C Word

The blogging community is one-of-a-kind. We all know this. All bloggers rally together when a fellow bloggette needs our support. amiright? 

Today we rally for Annabelle


Annabelle is a fellow blogger, a wife and a mother to the cutest little boy. She's a true sweet tea drinking Southern country woman. She recently found out that she has cancer (the "c" word if you ask her--which is where the title of this post came from:). Cancer is a b*tch. I mean really. Go away, no one invited you to this party we call life.


No one deserves cancer. No one. 


Regardless, Annabelle needs me and all fellow bloggers during this time. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Her spirits are high. She is strong and will make it through. I am confident in that. 


Annabelle, we are cheering for you! 


Thanks, Jen for putting together this link up!! You have the biggest heart and I'm so proud to call you my blogging friend! 






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being a part of #TeamTCCG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words and support!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I love hearing from readers :)